Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Pro M 4str £500 ** On Hold **
£525

bamboo

Up for sale is this German made 1998 Warwick Streamer (BO 4str ) with superb flame maple body in a natural finish, wenge neck with 24 bell-brass frets, active MEC MM pickups with dual band eq. On the kitchen scales it weighs as 3.9 kg
I've had this for several years, the only change is the jack socket needed replacing a while back, as they are a sealed unit there is nothing to tweak. Great versatile bass not currently getting enough use.

Price dropped to £500 including UK mainland delivery.

I've priced this for UK shipping, but EU shipping is also possible.

[attachment=221705:L1070787_40.png]

[attachment=221706:L1070788_40.png]

[attachment=221707:L1070786_40.png]

Edited by bamboo

Thank you. I'm looking to purchase my first serious bass in this price range. Its a toss up between a MIM Jazz or Warwick. Having real trouble deciding. Have tried a few jazz's but no Warwicks. The Warwick's look so well built and i love the growl. Was hoping you were basesd in London although Oxford is not that far. The versatilty of the Fender is a real pull for me, warm tones & slapabilty. Not sure how the Warwick fits these critera. Trying to find one locally to play...Its active right! but does it have a passive mode as well. Sorry I'm not an expert on guitars.

[quote name='tonybyrne1' timestamp='1466764689' post='3078532']
Thank you. I'm looking to purchase my first serious bass in this price range. Its a toss up between a MIM Jazz or Warwick. Having real trouble deciding. Have tried a few jazz's but no Warwicks. The Warwick's look so well built and i love the growl. Was hoping you were basesd in London although Oxford is not that far. The versatilty of the Fender is a real pull for me, warm tones & slapabilty. Not sure how the Warwick fits these critera. Trying to find one locally to play...Its active right! but does it have a passive mode as well. Sorry I'm not an expert on guitars.
[/quote]

Ill just stick my nose in and say that the difference in quality between this german built instrument and a MIM Fender is staggering. The very idea a bass like this Warwick is available for the same money as a mexican Fender is just a reflection on how today's market is. These basses are fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tonybyrne1' timestamp='1466764689' post='3078532']
[/quote]

Hi Tony, London is a big place, so I don't know where you are, but if you'd like to take a short trip up the M11 I've got 3 Warwicks you can try out. I also have a couple of other basses y you can try out.