Why become a member? ×

SOLD -- EBS Dynaverb, EBS Unichorus, Mu-tron III, Korg G5, Boss OC-2 -- SOLD
£600

Volume

Hi guys,

Continuing my pedal clearout, I'm further refining my setup - and a few more pedals require a new home where they get the use that they deserve!

[u][b]EBS Dynaverb and Unichorus - 70.00GBP each[/b][/u]

To start with - a pair of EBS pedals, in as-new condition... they come with their original boxes and instruction leaflets. Really solidly built, great sounding pedals in great condition!

[attachment=221748:EBS.jpeg]

[u][b]SOLD -- KORG G5 ToneWorks Bass Synth Processor - 200.00GBP -- SOLD[/b][/u]

The G5 was made only for a year or two, since then it has been considered a classic and south after bass synth pedal. Mine is in great shape

This device is a great part of a bass-players arsenal, allowing you to mix sub-bass and synth tones with the original signal to produce a warped, funky, sound. Great for bootsy collins style bass-lines, it drips with 70's funk aural textures. The vocal "waveforms" allow you to create textures quite unlike anything I've found elsewhere for bass (having owned Deep Impacts, Boss synths, EHX Microsynths, and a whole array of Moog and Iron Ether pedals.)

[attachment=221749:G5.jpeg]

[u][b]SOLD -- Musitronics Mu-tron III - 250.00GBP -- SOLD[/b][/u]

The original Mutron! Mine has seen extensive studio and stage use - so it bears the markings of a well-used but well-loved life - it comes with a PSU, and is in perfect working condition, having been regularly serviced.

[attachment=221750:Mutron.jpeg]

[attachment=221751:Mutron2.jpeg]

[u][b]SOLD -- Boss OC2 Octave Pedal - 80.00GBP -- SOLD[/b][/u]

An original OC2 - in fair condition. It has a few scratches here-and-there (and a coating of dust at the moment!) I currently have 6 of these pedals, are rarely leave the house without one - however I need to be a little more realistic and thin the herd.

[attachment=221752:OC2.jpeg]

All prices include worldwide tracked Courier shipping (DPD if you're in the UK/EU, UPS if you're elsewhere in the world) - I am based in Nottingham (NG1) so if you're local and want to collect, by all means send me a PM

Edited by Volume