Why become a member? ×

** SOLD ** Turbosound TXD-115 PA Subs *Price Drop Incl Shipping*
£330

Here are a couple of Turbosound TXD-115 PA subs. used and in good condition with the usual paint scrapes. Each sub is 1 x 15" 300w RMS with 600w program power handling at 8 ohm. I was using them as my main PA subs but have changed to Nexo's so these are now just taking up space. They come with the covers.

Dimensions are 652mm x 465mm x 423mm (25.7" x 18.3" x 16.7") and 55 lbs each. The cabs have a built in crossover of 12dB / octave low pass at 150Hz. In the manual it says "The TXD-115 includes an internal low-pass crossover network which filters high frequency signals from the bass driver when used in conjunction with two-way enclosures enabling a full range system to be powered from a single amplifier channel without the need for external electronic crossovers."

I'm looking for [s]£330[/s] [color=#FF0000][b]£300 including UK shipping.[/b][/color]

Edited by Acebassmusic

• 9 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price drop with shipping now included. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Offers and trades bump [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] L[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ets see what ya' got :D[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]