Why become a member? ×

Shadow 965 NFX pickup SOLD
£75

£65 now.
Hi there,
Selling my Shadow pickup as I'm not using it.
In used condition, but fully functioning. [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is similar to th[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]e realist, with two pickup elements to be placed in between bridge foot and body. Has an attached preamp powered by a 9v watch battery (CR2032 - I'll include 2 spares), with volume and tone controls. Very flexible and reliable.[/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]I can't find the original box, I may have chucked it in an over enthusiastic clear out. It will come mummified in bubble wrap, price includes normal postage to UK. [/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Cheers,[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cameron[/font][/color]

Edited by cammymaxwellbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Cameron, thanks for your reply. I am starting the trip from EUB to acoustic DB and the ensuing quest for the warm acoustic sound properly amplified. So the mix of instrument, strings, pick ups, pre-amp and amp itself sounds like a long and expensive experiment. I am keen to try your pick up set up. Are you happy with a £50 offer, if so can you offer any advice particularly on the amp you used and how to pay? I am a newbie!
Thanks,
Wilf