Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!!!!! Shuker Jazz 4
£1000

aldude

[b]Now £[s]950[/s] 850![/b]

For sale, my precious Shuker Jazz 4. I can barely let this one go, but it's being criminally underused at the moment.

One of the finest basses I have ever owned, with a slim, fast neck. The quality of this bass is unbelievable.

I got this from this very forum a few years ago and have since changed it from passive to a John East J-retro for fantastic versatility. No other changes have been made.

The photos don't really do this fantastic bass justice, and the only bass I have ever owned that people regularly come up to me after gigs to say how great it looks!

There is added mojo on the headstock at no extra cost, which I've tried to show in the pictures. The body has some very minor marks here and there but nothing that has penetrated the paintwork. It's in fantastic condition. There is one small crack in the body wood underneath where the neck joins the body, again shown in the pictures. However this is purely cosmetic and does not affect playability or the joint strength.

I love this bass. I'm selling because as I said above it doesn't get much use over my other amazing jazz, and I need funds to put towards my (probably ill-advised) return the the world of 5-string. I will miss it dearly and would love for it to go to a loving home.

I'm now sorted for a bongo so it's sale only!!

Get the photos here!! [url="https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0-Aw61h0BaydmpzQzA3Z1I1cTg&usp=sharing"]https://drive.google...cTg&usp=sharing[/url]

Collection from Bristol or meet within reasonable distance please!! Get yourself an amazing jazz in time for Christmas :)

Edited by aldude

As for shipping, I have never shipped a bass before, but I'd be happy to do it for anyone who wanted to arrange their own fully insured courier. I don't have a hard case to ship it in, but I have a cardboard box and will pack it well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice example of John's work. Having owned and foolishly parted ways with a Shuker I can vouch for how awesome they are; this is a great deal for a beautifully crafted custom bass. Someone will be very happy with that beast; looks like a beaut too! Oddly, of all the many basses I've had, the Shuker is the only one my band mates ever settled on, sound wise.

• 5 weeks later...