Why become a member? ×

Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
£650

Limaurzeen

[b]FOR SALE[/b]:-

[b][color=#ff0000]PRICE DROP: £550 ono[/color][/b]

Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass. Crafted in Japan, 2002 - 2004 & purchased in Chicago.

Lightweight, high performance, special edition Jazz Bass.

Comes with hardcase.

See photos. Any questions then please contact me.

Collection from South Birmingham preferable.

[attachment=222228:07 Fender Jazz Front.JPG]

[attachment=222229:08 Fender Jazz Back.JPG]

[attachment=222230:09 Fender Jazz Head 1.JPG]

[attachment=222231:10 Fender Jazz Head 2.JPG]

Edited by Limaurzeen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Beautiful instrument. I bought one in Nashville six months ago for $750 (Japan 1992, black with white bindings) and apart from a bit of head-drop it's a delight to play. Unfortunately my son thinks so too, so I have the problem of getting him to let me "borrow" it before I have the problem of getting it back here.

As well as the contoured lightweight body, the P/J pickup configuration is a nice feature.

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought the dolphin grey model from a selling in Japan for about £400, but it would appear it has gone missing in transit :-( Still waiting to hear the final conclusion on its status from the seller in Japan, but if both he and Parcelforce aren't able to find it and declare it well and truly "gone", I'll get a full refund and take this one from you, and I greatly prefer this colour (and the White) anyway.

Full disclosure, I have copied and pasted this same message to the guy selling the white one that I also have my eye on, but I prefer both these colours to the dolphin grey one I've already ordered. In the event that I have to just get that full refund from the guy in Japan, I'll be looking to buy from whomever of the 2 of you still is selling (not sure how long Ebay refunds take to process, else is do it right now)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='badavis77' timestamp='1490725116' post='3267446']
Is this still for sale......is it a Jap and would you post to Ireland? Many thanks
[/quote]

Hi, yes, it's still for sale.

It was crafted in Japan, 2002 - 2004 & purchased in Chicago & bought back to UK.

I'd like collection from South Birmingham preferably.

Sorry for delay in response ... I'd had problems logging in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='briansbrew' timestamp='1495834357' post='3307027']
Are we still for sale :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Yup! Lots of time wasters. If it doesn't sell soon I shall be taking it down South. It's a nice guitar & I've a genuine, bona fide reason for selling. :)