Why become a member? ×

SOLD: COG Custom "Hellraiser" Multi Effect Tarkin/T65/Knightfall
£250

danweb22

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Selling my custom Hellraiser pedal as I no longer use it, using my Helix for effects now so this is surplus to requirements![/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]In great condition and fully working, it's basically a Tarkin Fuzz, a T-65 octave and a Knightfall Distortion all in parallel in one box! It has Four level controls for mixing Dry signal, with only one ever active depending on which combination of effects are selected.[/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]I came up with the idea for the pedal and Tom @ Cog made a similar pedal for himself as it sounded so good![/size][/font]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Artwork is an adaptation of the Puzzle Box from the 1987 film Hellraiser, with oversized Moog-style knobs to finish things off. [/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Price includes postage via 24 hour courier fully insured in the UK (overseas let me know and I'm sure we can work something out)[/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font]

Edited by danweb22

That ain't a pedal, it's a work of art!
GLWTS man, I'd be all over this if I hadn't just brought a new head and 2 pedals!
I was thinking of getting a Tarkin fuzz as it goes...

Edited by Tuco