Why become a member? ×

Bassist need for Bristol Covers Band Vinyl Generation NOW SORTED

sbrag

Vinyl Generation are looking for a new bass player as I am having to step down due to work priorities getting in the way of stuff.

5 piece band 2xGuitars, bass, drums and singer playing rock and pop covers in pubs and a few functions around Bristol. All good musicians and the singer is very entertaining (headstands, singing on bus shelters etc.) with the aim of play a quality set and having fun. We have gigs booked until the end of year and a lot of repeat bookings. We also have pa, lights, banners etc.

Usual aim is about 2 gigs and 2 rehearsals a month. One of the guitarists asked me to say they have great personalities and wear clean pants to gigs.

Own gear and transport will be essential and along with the usual sense of humour and ability to be more dedicated than I can at the moment. Some BVs will be required.

Drop me a pm if you are interested or want any more info. We are playing at the Crown in Saltford on Saturday 2nd July if you want to come and see.

Also it is with regret I'm leaving but I'm not in a mad rush and happy to help with any hand over.

Cheers
Steve

Edited by sbrag

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thread back open again.

The guy that was going to replace me fell through due to work commitments so the band are looking for a new bassist again.

I am covering until the end of the year if you want to see us live the next gig is the Trout in Keynsham on 18th November.

• 4 weeks later...