Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Super Bassman Pro 300T valve head NOW £1000 COURIERED IN UK
£1000

Kevsy71

[color=#008000][size=5][b]SOLD[/b][/size][/color]

[b]Fender Super Bassman pro 300T 2015 model[/b]

[b]For sale only, no trades thanks! £1000 including insured UK courier, £950 collected[/b]

[b]Condition and history[/b]
Fully working, purchased second-hand from Bass Direct in January. I have gigged it twice, the previous owner apparently did not gig it.

[b]More photos [/b][url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/133089969@N07/albums/72157667789051284/with/27661652900/"]https://www.flickr.c...th/27661652900/[/url]

[b]Comes with[/b]
Fender footswitch (although note this is not the 'vintage' chrome footswitch that this model normally includes), leather sleeve cover, power chord, Fender instrument to Speakon cable.

[b]Selling because[/b]
I bought this to compete with our band's super loud lead guitar - but that's no longer in the band, so this is overkill. It well and truly did the job when needed though!

[b]Overall impression[/b]
Gorgeous passive Fender tonestack, and a useful overdrive channel with active mids, deep and bright boosts. Never struggled at all to compete with a noisy 7 (now 6!) piece band.

[b]Postage/collection[/b]
Collection much preferred! Trial welcome, I have a 2x15 and a P bass, or bring your rig. I'm approx. 15-20 mins from J5 M25 in Tonbridge, Kent.

But, it was couriered to me - so it can be done! Packed weight approx. 30 kg. , so I will need to source a suitable box. I can get courier quotes or let me know any preference.

Edited by Kevsy71

Thanks for the kind words folks - after a 90 minute noodle I've decided to keep, the overdrive channel is fantastic. First time I've had GAS for something I already own!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...