Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Lakland BG5 (L.O.G edition) SOLD
£625

davebass66

Up for sale is my beautiful Lakland Bob Glaub 5 string P bass.

Bought on here 3 years ago, has served me well, however I seem to have mostly P basses now so fancy trying a 5 string Jazz style instead (or PJ).

This is a special Lakland Owners Group edition which features US only features such as the transparent butterscotch finish. (It's a skyline model otherwise). As I'm sure you know, the Bob Glaub basses are really well thought of and this is a fine example as to why; the neck is amazing and so easy to play. This one has a Nordstrand pickup (fitted from new).Scales are telling me it 4.2kg however I think it's more like 4.5 to be honest!

Bass is in very good condition, only minor marks are shown in photos, there is a tiny line indent on the lower half of the neck, which I've tried to photograph, it's been there since I bought it. Originally I thought it would bother me but it doesn't get in the way of my playing at all. The bass is currently strung with Ernie Ball regular Slinky's (45-130). [b]The bass does not come with a case[/b] as I am down to 2!

Looking for sale or trade on this, as mentioned above looking for a Jazz 5 string or PJ 5 string instead. Either straight trade or cash my way, not in a position to add any extra money to a trade!

Looking for [s]£625 [/s] [b]£600[/b], pickup or meet only (due to no case) I'm in Leighton Buzzard, Beds.

Any questions give me a shout!

Dave
[attachment=222938:IMG_8601.jpg][attachment=222939:IMG_8599.jpg][attachment=222940:IMG_8597.jpg][attachment=222941:IMG_8596.jpg][attachment=222942:IMG_8603.jpg][attachment=222943:IMG_8604.jpg][attachment=222944:IMG_8605.jpg][attachment=222945:IMG_8606.jpg][attachment=222946:IMG_8598.jpg]

Edited by davebass66

I have one of these as well. My main workhorse and fantastic bass (only 30 made)
Info on the bass can be found at
http://www.laklandowners.com/forum/content.php?142-The-LOG-Bass-is-a-go!

(sounds amazing with half rounds as is my set up atm)
Only Downsides is it needs long strings and a large case (same as any lakland 55/01 /Bob glaub)

Edited by gapiro

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1467993071' post='3087935']
Hard to believe this is still here??

Quality bass with a cool look to it, great pick ups and a bit of a rarity vibe as well..

Priced very competitively too!

GLWTS
[/quote]

Still surprised to see this here so have another BUMP on me!