Why become a member? ×

New Cab Day

Bass Fumbler

They do look good!
I use a GK MB200 which I ran with one Rumble 112 & a GK210 cab, which sounded great most of the time but I think there was a conflict of the sound occasionally, they seemed to sound a bit "quavery", which is the best I can describe it.
So hopefully this will sort that out.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Bass Fumbler' timestamp='1469270787' post='3097057']
I've now done a couple of gigs with both these cabs and the sound is fantastic. A much more solid tone, which seems to give more definition to my playing.
I'm well pleased with them.
I may now consider selling my GK210MBX cab now!
[/quote]

Are you using the MB200 with them and what sort of gigs are you playing? As I stated above I have 2 of these and love them. I use a LH500 for medium pub gigs in a rock band with no PA support but want to go to a lightweight head. I like the MB200 but not sure if it's loud enough.

[quote name='Bass Fumbler' timestamp='1469280613' post='3097154']
We usually do small to medium pubs, with just the pa for the vocals. There's two guitarists, drums and me and I very rarely go above 9 o'clock on the volume and no ones ever said they can't hear me.
[/quote]

Cool. Thanks. I notice it's only got one output on the MB200 so assume you're using a splitter speaker cable to run both cabs

[quote name='bonzodog' timestamp='1469453850' post='3098393']
Maybe yours is different to mine as my cabs have a speakon and jack on the back but they are both inputs so you cant link them together.
[/quote]

Sure you can. They're both inputs, in that connecting your amp to either will work.
They'll also be connected together in parallel so, no matter which one is connected to the amp, the other one can be used to Daisy chain to another cab.