Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Tecamp Dream Buzz Deluxe - overdrive/fuzz/distortion pedal
£125

franzbassist

Hello folks

During my conversion to a Tecamp backline late last year, I purchased the last Dream Buzz Deluxe pedal they made. However, now I've calmed down a bit I realise that it's over the top for what I need, so it's up for sale.

(Stock Image)

This is the most refined overdrive pedal I've ever had. It can do anything from mild, tube-like warmth to full on "cut your head off" metal mayhem! Turn the Buzz control down and you can also use it as a volume boost or eq pedal.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Quick video shot on the iPad here. No loss of bottom end with this pedal. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Best wear headphones, and forgive my amateurish playing....[/font][/color]

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rSz47F1oLg"]http://youtu.be/5rSz47F1oLg[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I noticed that the Contour control is a little scratchy, but I suspect some cleaner will sort it. [/font][/color]

I have tested it using a 9V battery but don't have an external PSU to sell it with. It comes in the original box and is unused save for testing.

New, these were about 200 euros and never very plentiful on the market. As I said above, this is the last one made, and is yours for £125 posted using 2nd Class Recorded Delivery.

Thanks for looking.

Gareth

Edited by walbassist

• 1 month later...

Not sure if people realise just how good these are, incredibly warm fuzz that is perfect for your classic fuzz tones or combined with an octaver and envelope a great analogue synth tone.

Only reason I sold mine was I needed the real estate.