Why become a member? ×

Marleaux Custom Betra 5! Traded!
£1700

JamesTun

Hello, welcome to my auction of a Marleaux Betra Custom 5. Its with a heavy heart to say that I will be selling this instrument as I have to buy a car! I have had it since 2014, the condition is very good but there are a few tiny marks on the body which I have pictures. Some of these I haven't been able to upload to basschat as they're too big. This bass also comes with an Gator guitar case which this headless bass fits into. Also comes with original papers from the builders at Marleaux. As mentioned previously, I am not interested in any swap offers for this instrument but I am willing to listen to anyone who would offer a Pedulla Pentabuzz. If there are any questions about the instruments please do not hesitate to ask!

Specifications:

- 3 piece maple neck 5 string.
- 6 point bolt-on neck.
- Ebony fretboard with 24 frets.
- 2 piece body with top with ergonomic contouring.
- Wooden Electronic cavity and battery cavity covers.

Circuit:

- Marleaux 3 band active/passive.
- 2 Delano humbucker pick ups.

Hardware:

- Black chrome from ETS and security locks.

Finish:

- Matte finish.

Neck Measurements:

- Scale: 864 mm/34".
- Nut: 45 mm/1.77".
- 12. Fret: 66 mm/2.66".
- 24. Fret: 77 mm/3.03".
- Bridge: 76 mm/2.99"/ 19 mm (0.75") each string.

In terms of the condition the body is in very good condition apart from a few dings on the back and the top of the bass as can been seen in the pictures. Another thing also is that the active to passive switch is still operational but it is slightly damaged as the switch pushes down. This has no effect on the performance as I said but I don't want to lie and say its not there.

This bass is based in Reading.

Thanks for looking,

James!

Edited by JamesTun

[quote name='fretmeister' timestamp='1468407054' post='3090684']
I'm crying.

I haven't even seen it yet and I want it and cannot afford it.
[/quote]

This is a crying shame, pardon the pun. I have added pictures to rub salt into the wound. I've added as many as I can, if you want to see any more I have taken 15 in total which were too big for the Basschat page.

[quote name='basscell' timestamp='1468410036' post='3090724']
Magma!
[/quote]

Kobaian!

• 4 months later...