Why become a member? ×

G&L Tribute L2000, Sold
£300

Pinball

Hi, I have here a black/rosewood G&L L2000 in great condition.

I bought this only a few months ago. I was really looking for a 5 string back-up for my Stingray. This bass came up on BC a few months back and I saw this as a chance to try the "L" series out. I wasn't disappointed so I have since bought an identically coloured G&L L1505. That means that this is now unused and surplus to requirements.

Good points are that is plays superbly and has a great action (down to the previous owner), it has a great sound in both passive and active modes and it it really well made, lightweight and well balanced. "nuff said"

Looking for something near £300 or I would trade it for a passive 5 bass Yammy 1025 or G&L L2500. I can add a bit of cash. Not jazzers though

Not the best vid but t looks like this one:

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--V7wSNGXlM"]https://www.youtube....h?v=--V7wSNGXlM[/url]

Edited by Pinball

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Pinball' timestamp='1472377038' post='3120607']

It's a shame that your MTD doesn't have 5 strings...I need that 5th unfortunately :(

Bump
[/quote]
It has a d tuner if that helps! Cant believe you havent sold this yet that is a really good price.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1475074155' post='3142830']
Very nice indeed... If only I had £300! :gas:
Just out of interest, could it be posted?
[/quote]

Yes it could be posted, maybe even delivered as I'll be travelling past your neck of the woods before Christmas. It plays as good as it looks too :)

[quote name='Pinball' timestamp='1475083283' post='3142938']
Yes it could be posted, maybe even delivered as I'll be travelling past your neck of the woods before Christmas. It plays as good as it looks too :)
[/quote]

You tease!! :gas:

Short of cash at the moment, but if it's till here in a few weeks you will be hearing from me! <_<