Why become a member? ×

Replacement switch for Boss Pedals

Dood

Prompted by the thread in General, I am reminded that I need to get a new switch for my Boss LS-2.

It's one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BOSS-REPLACEMENT-SWITCH-FOR-ALL-BOSS-EFFECT-PEDALS-PEDAL-FX-DELAY-CHORUS-REVERB-/172235592129?hash=item281a0a91c1:g:QiMAAOSwuMFUkNd3

But seriously, thats daft money. I'm pretty sure that these things can be picked up via Farnell / CPC / RS - but I really can't find the manufacturer or a part number to suit so I can spend the couple of quid that they're actually worth ha ha!!

Anyone know?

[url="http://www.banzaimusic.com/SPST-MO-BS-Switch.html"]Banzai Music[/url] in Germany

Trouble is, the €7.95 shipping rather kills it - I ended up buying a load of bits and pieces to make it worthwhile getting a replacement Ibanez pedal battery door :(

You're a star! But yes, you are right - shipping is a killer! - I got in touch with Gotoh a while back as one of the washers on a tuning key had split. No problem, it was 89p for a new one. Shame about the £10 shipping from Japan!! The local (sort of) distributor wouldn't get one in.

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1468963006' post='3094791']
Just for my future reference: UPC/EAN: [color=#000000][font=roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]609722149648[/font][/color]
[/quote]

A few US suppliers have this part number - might be worth working through them to see who has the least ridiculous shipped price.

[quote name='Delberthot' timestamp='1469134659' post='3096106']
Have you tried Roland UK?

I needed a load of bits to repair a pedal a year or so ago and they were really cheap
[/quote]

I have now yes. £8 - Still steep for a £1.50 push switch but cheaper than a new pedal I suppose. Will order when I get a mo.