Why become a member? ×

SOLD! £375 Fender Baja Telecaster - Classic Player (Black) (+ FREE Mockingbird Copy)
£475

Hi there!

[b]*PRICE DROP £400* *Pictures added* *PRICE DROP £375* *+ FREE Wesley Mockingbird Copy*[/b]

[b][i]I'm now offering a completely free Wesley Mockingbird copy if you come and collect the Baja Tele for £375. The Wesley is a bit dinged up and in need of a clean/set-up but the electronics are in full working order. At the very least, the guitar will give you some spare parts if you decide you don't want it.[/i][/b]

For sale is my lovely [b]Fender Baja Modern Player Telecaster[/b] (2012). I bought it second hand in mint cond. in 2013 off someone who had two and had kept this one in storage for a rainy day which never came. In my opinion these are the best MIM guitars around and rival some of the USA Telecasters I've played over the years.

All stock apart from an upgrade to the 3 barrel saddle to compensated brass (a common mod on these Telecasters to better hold intonation). Very minor marks on the front of the guitar but barely noticeable. One ding to the horn. I've tried to show all possible marks in the images. The guitar has only left my house on a couple of occasions, never been gigged and has been well looked after.

Reason for sale is that I don't get the time to play guitar so much these days after taking up bass, and I'd rather reinvest the money in more bass gear. Local collection preferred from Stourbridge, West Mids (DY8) but can post/courier at buyers expense.

Here's a link to the specs: [url="http://intl.fender.com/en-GB/series/classic/classic-player-baja-telecaster-maple-fingerboard-black/"]http://intl.fender.c...gerboard-black/[/url]

I'll get some decent pictures up for anyone interested later this week.

Guitar is currently in C Standard but will get it set up with new strings in your choice of tuning before sale. Comes with Fender gigbag.

Edited by progben

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...