Why become a member? ×

## Sold ## Epiphone Jack Casady in White - Now £380 - Mint Condition with Original Hard Case
£420

Deedee

## Now £380 ##

Hi all

Well I've been singing the praises of these basses for a while on these pages but alas, I've recently gone back to basics with a new found love for all things 'P' so this beauty is going to have to go to make room.

This bass really is in unmarked condition, plays like a dream with a lovely low action and sounds fat and thumping across the entire neck. Comes complete with the rarer than hens teeth original hard case and Epiphone leather strap.

I'd love to be in the position to keep it, but I'm adhering to a strict 'one in, one out' regime :(

[s]Trade wise I'd be looking for one of the following 4 strings, plus cash either way depending on the deal.[/s][list]
[*][s]Roger Waters P[/s]
[*][s]MIJ Fender P[/s]
[*][s]2013 onwards MIM Fender P[/s]
[*][s]Vintage Tony Butler Signature P (for pimping up)[/s]
[*][s]An already pimped P (Squier, Tokai etc)[/s]
[*][s]Any other 'interesting' P basses - no Jazzes or slim necks thanks[/s]
[/list]
New photos now added

Collection or meet up only I'm afraid, I'm in South Yorkshire but quite willing to travel for a shady services type handover :ph34r:

Edited by Deedee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='neepheid' timestamp='1472549421' post='3121949']
Roll up people, this is a great deal for a stonking bass. I should know, I'm on my second after regretting selling my first one ;)
[/quote]

Many thanks. It is a great bass but I'm just not playing it - I've had to admit that I have too many basses so one of them has got to go :-(

All pms replied to re shipping. To confirm, I will now ship if buyer arranges courier i.e. I'll package the bass up, let you know the package size, approximate weight and collection address. Buyer arranges courier to satisfy his/her insurance requirements etc.

[s]On hold............ possibly????

Received a pm yesterday from somebody saying they wanted it, haven't heard a thing since.

There must be something in the water at the moment [/s]

Not on hold..... and still available

Edited by Deedee