Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

Got a GigRig Generator, Quartermaster 6 and some Lava Cable and redid my board today. Haven't routed up the audio yet but power is all sorted and i'm happy with the layout.

The bass flanger is purely there for placement purposes as it will be an LS-2 being used as an A/B pedal for 2 basses.

LS2>TLC>Quartermaster 6>Thumpinator

Loop 1 > Octamizer
2 > Darkglass VMT
3 > Darkglass B3K
4 > X-Blender with Muff/Pickle clone in the loop
5 > Filter Twin
6 > Send to Turbo Tuner

Then into Avalon u5>Chevin A1000>Vanderkley 212.

Really like the Lava cables. Previously had all George L's but the jacks of these are tiny and they really feel more secure! The Distributor/Generator system is awesome too. Further pics to come once its finished!

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='FretNoMore' timestamp='1377629235' post='2189687']
A little bit of reorganizing for two upcoming gigs where I want to be wireless ...
out goes the Empress Multidrive to make room for a Line 6 G30, and the Wampler
Euphoria goes into the Wonderlove loop instead of the Multidrive. I didn't use it
all that much anyway, so I can use the Wampler both standalone and in the loop.

[/quote]

@fretnomore
I love your pedalboards and I'm wondering how you use to power them? Do you use an external powersupply?

rock on

• Like 1

Guest FretNoMore

That setup is a bit old now, the Suhr buffer is gone as it is indeed not really needed, I only have an sfx Thumpinator at the end for its filtering rather than the buffering. The whole thing is powered by a single 1Spot adapter, maybe I'm lucky but it works very well with no noise.

This is the most current configuration:

Guest FretNoMore

I had to make a drawing to remind myself of the pedalboard routing, this is the current setup which has been stable for an unusually long time. I think I should perhaps make one little change and move the tremolo after the delay.

Edited by FretNoMore

[quote name='FretNoMore' timestamp='1444765150' post='2885831']
I had to make a drawing to remind myself of the pedalboard routing, this is the current setup which has been stable for an unusually long time. I think I should perhaps make one little change and move the tremolo after the delay.

[/quote]

woah that Starla's pretty cool!

andy

• 2 weeks later...

What I rocked the other night

[URL=http://s420.photobucket.com/user/spongebob_sqaurepants/media/39B4A067-2CC9-4153-AE68-4252405F86AE_zpskyqu9tlj.jpg.html][IMG]http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp287/spongebob_sqaurepants/39B4A067-2CC9-4153-AE68-4252405F86AE_zpskyqu9tlj.jpg[/IMG][/URL]