Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Caparison C2 HRG (Horus)
£575

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]I love the way this guitar plays, but it has a Floyd and my hatred of them has come back with a vengance (Yes I know - I bought a Charvel and this - they are both going). If Caparison did this with a hardtail it wouldn't be going anywhere[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]Unusually for a shreddy guitar the neck is really quite similar to a Gibson Slim taper neck - a bit thinner than that, but closer to that than a usual super strat. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]The bridge spacing is like a Les Paul and it has a 24.75 scale. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]I've only played it in the house.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]There is a tiny bit of damage at the jack socket where I was hamfisted slotting in my wireless bug. You can see that in the photos. Otherwise it's tip-top.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]It comes with a very nice padded soft case which I have forgotten to photograph.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]It's Trans Black Burst, mahogany body with a maple veneer top[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]Dimarzio Tone Zone in the Bridge and an Air Norton S at the neck. 3 way switch[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]I'm not looking at any trades as I want to raise money for a good hard tail guitar. Most likely a Les Paul, but possibly a hard tail Horus if I can find one.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]£575 ono. Feel free to make offers, I won't be offended.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]Collection from Northants about half way between Junction 15A and 16 on the M1. I might be able to meet somewhere reasonable too, but of course you can't plug it in at a service station![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4]ta[/size][/font][/color]