Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** 2014 JO USA Lakland neck - BEM, blocks and binding
£650

I have been searching the forums and this might be the first time one of these pops up for sale. The story: Last Christmas I ordered a fretless neck for my 2014 US Joe Osborne. I had to send the whole bass to Chicago since they demand it at the factory for perfect fit. After 6 months I got the new neck and it was perfect. Then I realized I would probably not fit the fretted neck back, so here it is.

We are talking about an original, almost unplayed, US Lakland JO neck, birds-eye-maple fretboard with perloid blocks and white binding. If you called Lakland to order a neck like this one, it would cost you around $1500, and you would have to send your original body to be fitted at the factory, and wait 4-6 months. An pay import taxes.

About the neck, not much to say, it is absolutely perfect, and it feels and looks 95% brand new. It is fully loaded with hipshot tuners, string tree and bone nut. The maple grain in stunning, both at the front and at the back, were the maple lines are almost parallel to the neck sides. Impressive craftmanship. It plays like a dream.

By the way it fits US JOs models, but also US Decades (I tried it on mine and was tight and perfect) and probably BGs with 1.5" neck width. I won't fit skylines. A rare oportunity to change the looks of your rosewood FB Lakkie.

Edited by drums1977