Why become a member? ×

SOLD!...................ORANGE AD200 Price Drop! Now £800
£850

Handwired

No introductions necessary with this one other than to say it's virtually mint, sounds exactly as it should and comes with original flight case.
[attachment=224424:DSC_0001.jpg][attachment=224425:DSC_0002.jpg]

Edited by Handwired

• 1 month later...

I'm not that sure of it's age as I got it used. But I've barely used it and the previous owner told me the same, judging by the looks of the output tubes and the great condition of the rest of it I believe him. The amp has no issues and is 100% and in my opinion a long way off needing a service.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Handwired' timestamp='1473869482' post='3133722']
I'm not that sure of it's age as I got it used. But I've barely used it and the previous owner told me the same, judging by the looks of the output tubes and the great condition of the rest of it I believe him. The amp has no issues and is 100% and in my opinion a long way off needing a service.
[/quote][quote name='Handwired' timestamp='1473869482' post='3133722']
[/quote]It's a 2011.

• 3 weeks later...