Why become a member? ×

Tom Clement 4string 700 withdrawn and Zoot 5String traded
£2000

Joebethell

So yet again my best laid plans have failed.

I find myself looking for a band yet again and after getting these two beautiful instrument to fit the music i was going to be playing i now find myself looking to move them on as they don't fit in with my future plans.

[url="http://www.clementbass.com/2015/02/for-sale-clement-359-angel-5-string-wtv-jones-pickups-2335/"]http://www.[color=red]clement[/color]ba...s-pickups-2335/[/url]

Tom Clement custom bass. Its [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]359 Angel 4 string bass,[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mahogany body with a Myrtle wood top and the most [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]stunning roasted maple neck with cocobolo fingerboard which has a very jazz bass feeling neck with possibly a little more depth or chunk to it(possible C Profile)[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TV Jones Thunder'tron pickups, HIpshot bridge and Lollypop tuners[/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828](one thing that bothers me is the pole pieces don't line up with the strings, obviously has no effect on the sound or function and has been like it since it was created i was contemplating changing the Pickups and having Basschats own Andyjr515 fit them but i think this would be a shame to mess with this Bass and the bridge spacing is adjustable so you can have them closer to correct than i have it set)[/color][/font]

strung with flats and you are more than welcome to come play at mine and drink my tea and eat my biscuits.

I have found a lovely old PBass so really open to offers but not really looking for trades anymore thanks

Here is a link to more photos and any questions feel free to ask. I will post i have a spare Warwick Hardcase.

Both Gone

Edited by Joebethell

[quote name='Sparky Mark' timestamp='1469735373' post='3100797']
Individual prices please. Cheers.
[/quote]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2000 the pair or 1100 for the Clement and 900 for the Zoot. GBP just added to listing.[/font][/color]