Why become a member? ×

Nearly new Helicore hybrids strings - SOLD
£80

Morning all,

Quite recently I decided that I want to try out some new strings and picked these up off of here. Both sets are in good condition and have plenty of life in them, they're just not for me. Although I can't completely rule them out after only two sets, I don't think steel cores are for me, but I think I'll get on with synthetic cores better. Both sets were bought second hand, so I've included the usage time from the original ads along with how long I've used them for. So, we have...

Helicore hybrid light - SOLD
The original owner had these on for about a year. They were fitted when I received them, and the A and E were played for about an hour before being taken off. The D and G were kept on and played for a week. When these arrived, they came in packs labelled "Ochesteal" but the silk colour identifies them as hybrids.

Helicore hybrid medium - SOLD
The original owner used the G for a few hours, the A and E for a few days and never opened the D. When I got them, the whole set went on but took them all off after playing them for 30 minutes.

Both great sounding sets, but the feel of them isn't for me. Whilst they're priced to sell, they'll be funding a new set to try so trades are welcome as long as it's a light set with a synthetic core and can be used both pizz and arco. I'm based in Portsmouth and will happily send for a little bit extra.

Cheers,

James

Edited by Jimryan