Why become a member? ×

Timber Decking gone !!!

lurksalot

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have a bit of decking that is surplus to requirements if anyone is interested . it has been down a while and will need a good jet wash then a new stain , but if anyone is after some they can have it . I even have a load of the 3x2 used to make the framework .[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]quantity wise , approx 32 lengths at 8ft , half a dozen at 4ft and the same at 3ft , for our younger viewers , those sizes are 2.4Mtrs, 1.2Mtrs and about 1Mtr respectively.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am sure it has a good 15 years left in it ![/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A bit random I suppose , and I guess it will need collecting (Chester) but.............. if you want it , come and get it .............back on topic :D[color=#222222] [/color][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I took a punt on freecycle as well , bloody hell they are like skip rats!![/font][/color]

Edited by lurksalot