Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Pro M
£500

Adebass

Here for sale is my Warwich Streamer Pro M. It is green oil finish.

I am selling due to needing to put some funds back into my mortgage fund since buying myself a Fireblade. It's a sad sale, but I use my bike more then I use this bass.

That said I would consider trades, only of the same value or up to around £700 in value. Ideally it'll be a sale.

I bought this last year from a member on here, and it is by far my favourite bass. I've copied the old advert for this more or less.

It has a wenge neck with a flame maple body. It makes a fantastic deep sound, it has the typical Warwick growl.
It has active MEC 2 band electronics, passive/active switch, bass/treble cut or boost.
It has gold hardware, which is something I was specifically looking for when I bought it, I also wanted a wenge neck Streamer. It took me a long time to find this guitar. It will be a fantastic purchase for it's next owner.
It also comes with a gig bag.
It is not mint and has a few marks on the body, but it does look great for the most part.
I will not post the bass.

The bass is located in Stockport, South Manchester. Sensible offers are welcome. Thank you for looking.

Awww I had a streamer Lx in exactly the same finish, with the slim wenge necks (p J pickups) one of the best basses ive ever owned! Just beautiful, if I had the cash id be very tempted 😆

Have a bump

Aw man , if it was the double EQ I would've taken it off your hands right away.
I had a 5 string Pro-M in red and it was the only bass that always sounded 'just right'.

Color is great too.

Actually, how much would shipping to The Netherlands set you back?

• 2 weeks later...