Why become a member? ×

*TRADED* ZON Sonus Custom 5 *TRADED*
£1650

whentbass

Hello!

After only a brief period of ownership, its time to let my Zon Sonus Custom 5 go to a new home. I bought this bass from this very forum only in February and it has been a pleasure to play. So much so that I've just bought another Sonus which I feel fits my personal preferences (mostly aesthetic) slightly better so this one has to go.

This is a fantastic bass that has been kept in tip top condition and looks and sounds brilliant. I must say, this being my first foray into the land of non-wooden necks, I was a little apprehensive at first. However, playing these Zon necks is as easy as an easy thing, it's not something that takes time to get used to. I was really surprised at the warmth from this bass, and then you get the utter singing clarity, and of course the rock solid B, unrivaled stability of the neck, resistance to temperature... This is why I had to get another... Anyway, specs below, along with link to previous post for more pics and what not. Message me if you're interested!

Zon Sonus Custom 5 (made in USA)

34" Scale
Ash body/Cocobolo top
Composite bolt on neck
Phenowood fretboard
Graphite nut
Bartolini dual coil pickups
3 Band Polyfusion active preamp
Chrome hardware

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/277585-sold-zon-sonus-5-string-bass-for-sale/

Tradewise, I'm interested in a four string PJ (non fender shape). Thinking along the lines of a Pedulla MVP or a standard Monarch

page__p__2974967__hl__zon%20sonus%205__fromsearch__1#entry2974967

Edited by whentbass