Why become a member? ×

Ned Steinberger
£1100

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]For sale is my NS CR4 good condition. [/color][/size][/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000](the back selection blend does not work, hasn't since I got the bass it does not effect anything else though. It's main use is for bowing so i never needed it anyway)[/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]MAPLE BODY AND NECK: The body and neck of the CR Series double bass are crafted of solid European hard maple, with a flame maple face. The neck has a traditional upright shape, but with extended access to the upper register of the fingerboard. The solid-body design enhances sustain and clarity, and is resistant to the effects of temperature change and humidity.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]FINGERBOARD: The fingerboard is expertly graduated with an asymmetric profile to insure that each note is even and buzz free. An adjustable truss rod allows for precise relief adjustment for different strings and playing style. A cascading dot pattern across the neck provides an accurate reference for position.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]POLAR BRIDGE PICKUP SYSTEM: The Polar pickups can sense either lateral or vertical string vibration - or both! Set in the lateral mode, the pickup has unparalleled sensitivity in the direction of the bow. In the vertical mode, plucked notes are remarkably even and sustained.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]ACTIVE EQ AND MIXER: Controls include volume, Balance - counterclockwise for optimal pizzicato (plucked, sustained) sound, clockwise for optimal arco (bowed and percussive plucked) sound, center for both (the back selection blend does not work, hasn't since I got the bass), and individual treble EQ & bass EQ controls. The 18-volt power supply insures plenty of reserve overhead for full dynamics.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]ADJUSTABLE BRIDGE: Two screws in the back of the body are used to adjust the bridge up and down. This allows the instrument to be set up to meet the requirements of many different playing styles.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000]GIG BAG: The CR double bass includes a padded gig bag that has a pouch for tripod stand [/color][/size][/font]

Edited by rjmbass