Why become a member? ×

Anyone have any experience with the Bergantino B-Amp yet?

Dood

[quote name='Muzz' timestamp='1471281931' post='3111802']
It ain't cheap, I do know that... :D

Sorry, I'm not helping much...it'll bump the topic up, tho... :unsure: :)
[/quote]

Ha ha, no you are right there - but I think the feature set is very good even without the on-board cabinet profiles.

I have. It is a lovely piece of kit. The eq is very responsive making it really easy to dial in what you want, especially with the movable frequency points. They make it able to fit your instrument nicely. 2 channel presets means that gigging 2 different instruments is easy peasy. It is really well thought out and the fact that Bergantino have already produced a software upgrade means that they are clearly working the design. It is has plenty of grunt and is light as a feather. All this added to the fact that I have had truly exceptional customer service from Bergantino makes me a fan.

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1471292656' post='3111952']
I have. It is a lovely piece of kit. The eq is very responsive making it really easy to dial in what you want, especially with the movable frequency points. They make it able to fit your instrument nicely. 2 channel presets means that gigging 2 different instruments is easy peasy. It is really well thought out and the fact that Bergantino have already produced a software upgrade means that they are clearly working the design. It is has plenty of grunt and is light as a feather. All this added to the fact that I have had truly exceptional customer service from Bergantino makes me a fan.
[/quote]

Someone please buy my stuff for sale ha ha ha!!!

[quote name='Musashimonkey' timestamp='1471760317' post='3115549']
... I was expecting to have to pair it with Berg cabs to get the best out of it.
[/quote]

Not at all, it still operates as a great bass amp without as the speaker profiles are user selectable from a menu, including a bypass option. That said, the profiles really do work very well. At the moment I'm afraid I can't post too much as I have reviewed the kit in the magazine. All will be revealed in the review issue.

Dan