Why become a member? ×

QSC GXD8 Lots and Lots of power for not much money. ***SOLD***
£500

Dood

Well, this really doesn't fill me with much joy. As you'll know from my other adverts I need to sell kit that I really do not want to sell in order to pay some bills. This is the latest item and I am dipping in to kit I need rather than kit I like having. So, the price is set low to sell faster.

The cheapest price you'll get on of these online new is £[b]765[/b] and despite a couple of scratches on the lid where I caught the amp coming out of a rack, this unit is as new. Alas, it has played just one gig (as seen on Instagram) - the rest of the time it has sat in my room looking all impressive. My original plan was to get a second Barefaced and run stereo, but car bills have got the better of me.

[b]£500[/b]

This QSC is probably my favourite power amplifier ever. Using a THUMPINATOR? No need, the DSP has a 24db/Oct adjustable HPF. - Want to use a seperate EQ for your cabinets but not your DI? Look no further. Want an amp that you can SET THE OUTPUT POWER? Yup, you can set the limiter to an output 'wattage' thus looking after your speakers if you feel that you need to.

As soon as I have covered my bills I will retract anything that hasn't sold.

Collection from near Norwich or postage is possible.

[url="http://www.qsc.com/live-sound/products/power-amplifiers/gxd-series/gxd8/"]http://www.qsc.com/l...xd-series/gxd8/[/url]

[font=Helvetica][size=2]Features[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for GXD processing amplifiers:[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2] - Visit the GXD Firmware Updater to download and update[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.[/size][/font]
[font=Helvetica][size=2]• Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.[/size][/font]

Edited by dood

Lots of power here for just 6Kg!

It's a very shallow amp too, very little depth to it, so don't worry, it doesn't hang out of a shallow rack case! Easy to carry, two channels, both with DSP and lots and lots of deep clear headroom.

• 4 weeks later...