Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN : FS/FT Ibanez SR305 RBM
£160

Guest MoJo

After a lot, and I mean a lot, of deliberation, I've decided to move on my immaculate Ibanez SR305. For me, it's perfect in every way but one, the string spacing at the bridge. At 16.5mm, it just feels too cramped, having played predominantly 19-20mm spaced four string basses for the last 30-odd years. Other than that, and this is a personal issue, which many others wouldn't see as a problem, it is an ideal instrument for me. It's relatively light weight for a five string bass, with a slim body that sits nicely and it balances perfectly on the strap. The shallow neck and low action make it very easy to play. Two active pickups and 3-band active EQ provides a huge tonal palette. I have tried so hard to gel with this bass, but I don't think it's going to happen for me. I'm looking for £160, shipped in the UK (£150 collected from the Dudley / Wolverhampton area) or trades for either wider spaced five strings or four string basses of an equivalent value

NB. Any apparent marks in the photos are reflections. This bass is in excellent, unmarked condition

Edited by MoJo