Why become a member? ×

Fender USA 62 Reissue Precision Bass in Sunburst 2003 +Sold+
£1200

Hutton

[size=4]I have for sale my immaculate Fender USA 62 Reissue Precision Bass from 2003. This bass has had a very easy life and is therefore almost like new. The only tiny mark on the bass is on the upper bout (pictured) and measures 5mm in length. The paint is unbroken but I mention the mark for honesty and transparency sake. Any other marks from the pics are bits of fluff from the case or reflections. I have included two sets of pics, one in the sunlight and one inside so that the colour of the bass can be appreciated.

Please note that this is a 62 reissue and not a later 63. The chrome covers have never been fitted and are included in the unopened case candy. The bass therefore has no drilled hole marks where the covers would be. The only unoriginal parts are the Schaller strap buttons. These can be removed and the originals fitted. In any case the originals will be included in the sale. The bass is currently strung with Thomastik TI Flatwounds. The original case is also included in the sale. There are scuff marks on the corners of the case although these are very much surface scuffs. This is a light bass and measures a smidgeon over 8lbs on my luggage scales. The serial number is: V126121

Technical Details:-[/size]

[indent=1][size=4]AMERICAN VINTAGE 62 PRECISION BASS FEATURES:[/size][/indent][list]
[*][size=4]Body: Alder[/size]
[*][size=4]Neck: Maple, "C" Shape,(Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)[/size]
[*][size=4]Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25" Radius (184mm)[/size]
[*][size=4]No. of Frets: 20 Vintage Style Frets[/size]
[*][size=4]Pickups: 1 Vintage Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup (Middle)[/size]
[*][size=4]Controls: Volume, Tone[/size]
[*][size=4]Pickup: Switching None[/size]
[*][size=4]Bridge: American Vintage Precision Bass[/size]
[*][size=4]Machine Heads: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines[/size]
[*][size=4]Hardware: Nickel/Chrome[/size]
[*][size=4]Pickguard: 4-Ply Brown Shell[/size]
[*][size=4]Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)[/size]
[*][size=4]Width at Nut: 1.750" (44.5 mm)[/size]
[*][size=4]Unique Features: Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut[/size]
[*][size=4]Accessories: Deluxe Brown Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable, (Chrome Bridge and Pickup Covers are Unmounted and Included in the Kit)[/size]
[*][size=4]Case: Deluxe Brown Hardshell Case[/size]
[/list]
[size=4]The price of £1200 includes postage to UK destinations. I am only looking for a sale on this bass.[/size]

Edited by Hutton