Why become a member? ×

Lucid Audio Fuzz-o-potamus, Original Q-Tron, Wee Lush A/B Boxx, Napalm Snowball Feedback Loop, Tap Tempo Switch
£1000000

dannybuoy

All prices include postage. I will add pictures later for whatever's left this evening!

The only trades I'm interested in are compressors at the moment, just want to try a couple more before I give up on them!

Lucid Audio Fuzz-o-potamus - A fuzz face tweaked for bass. 8 knobs, including blend, EQ and impedance control. Tricky to dial in but sounds awesome when you do. Works suprisingly well as an overdrive too. £80

Original EHX Q-Tron - The old big box version, comes with 24V adapter and wooden box (minus the lid unless the previous owner manages to find it!). Designed by Mike Beigel who designed the Mutron III, a classic. 'Road worn' condition. £80

Napalm Snowball Feedback Looper - Like a true bypass loop pedal but with a knob to adjust the amount of feedback. Does crazy things to fuzz and modulation pedals! £15

Nano 1590A sized tap tempo footswitch - As it says. Never used. £10

Wee Lush FX A/B Box - A simple nano / 1590A sized A/B box. Bought to use with the Aftershock as a stompable preset selector to choose between the left and right channels, but never used it, so still mint! £15

COG T16 Octaver - Owned from new, hardly used, mint. £120

3Leaf Audio Proton (latest version) - Owned from new, hardly used, mint. £135

Diamond Compressor - Bought from here not very long ago, regarded as one of the finest bass compressors known to man. Mint condition apart from velcro applied, comes with original box, 18v adaptor and inverted polarity adaptor (the pedal uses a positive tip plug, the polarity adaptor is there in case you want to use the pedal with your own power supply). £135

Source Audio Aftershock - Owned from new, hardly used, mint. £125

Lovetone Meatball - Another classic envelope filter, highly sought after. Great condition. £350

Nux CH-3 Analog Chorus - I bought this after hearing it was the same pedal Hartke just rebranded as their bass chorus for a hefty markup. It sounds lush and works perfectly well with bass. Cheapest pedal I ever bought at £15, you can have it for £10!

EHX Nano Bassballs - Great condition, velcro applied. £35

urY9vHn.jpg

oANaa4H.jpg

Edited by dannybuoy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi

Got your PM re Qtron but since site upgrade it has disappeared and I can’t send you one because (despite my inbox being empty), the site thinks I need to delete some messages before I can send some. Peachy!

Anyway, I’m definitely interested. Just need to know about condition etc.

Cheers!

John

Edited by johnthebassist