Why become a member? ×

NSD "Rock You"

kodiakblair

OK first thing. Yes it's a daft name. 2nd thing is they are very shiny.

With the crazy number of basses here I'm always looking for decent cheap straps. Well I saw these on eBay at £4 each
and the importer,Edinburgh based Simpsons Guitars,had been on the ball answering questions about other stuff so I
bought 3.

Arriving a couple of days later,my god are they shiny :lol: But a 3" strap for £4,I'll cope.The strap button holes were tight so
it was easier to unscrew the buttons and feed the bottom through.Really don't see them slipping off.Says 6 lengths are possible
but that's not taking into account the 3 holes on the tongue. 140cm long. Test bass was the 12lb Peavey T-40. Handled that no problem :)

Since those first 3 more have been bought,at £4 a lot more ;)

Strangely since I started buying them they've went up to £4.99 but there's 10% discount when you buy 3+

The picture here doesn't really capture how shiny they are so there's a stock pic too but if you don't mind the patent leather
look and are looking for a decent affordable strap you might consider them.
[attachment=227027:Shiny Rock You straps.jpg][attachment=227028:Rock You strap 2.jpg]