Why become a member? ×

Clip on tuner bargain heads up - £2!

casapete

Still waiting for mine, although I got an email from Reverb yesterday saying they hoped I was enjoying it and to remind me to leave feedback!

I gave in and finally looked at the tracking info - apparently it left the main UK distribution centre yesterday and is on its way......

Edited by Huge Hands

[quote name='PaulWarning' timestamp='1475246695' post='3144420']
am I being really thick here but what do the small letters mean under the string note, C, G, B, V, and U that appear when you press the on off button and numbers appear next to the string note when G B V U are selected?
[/quote]

Cello, Guitar, Bass, Violin and Ukulele? I think the number relates to which string is being tuned.

Edited by discreet

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1475246999' post='3144424']
Cello, Guitar, Bass, Violin and Ukulele? I think the number relates to which string is being tuned.
[/quote]right, seems to make sense, the numbers don't appear on the C (cello) setting though, I was tuning my guitar last night before an open mic didn't notice I was on V setting it tuned all the strings apart from the B string very confusing at the time, the C G work ok, something to be aware of though

[quote name='Johnny Wishbone' timestamp='1475249490' post='3144453']
I think C is actually "chromatic". At least I assumed so as with the "bass" setting mine only shows the notes EADG and if you're sharp or flat, whilst in "C" it shows the closest note.
[/quote]

You're probably right- another one here who didn't read the manual... :rolleyes:

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1475250503' post='3144465']
You're probably right- another one here who didn't read the manual... :rolleyes:
[/quote]there's no mention of it in the 'manual' not in my single scrap of paper anyway.
Chromatic, of course :dash1:

Edited by PaulWarning

• 2 weeks later...