Why become a member? ×

Clip on tuner bargain heads up - £2!

casapete

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1473712764' post='3132548']
When didst thou receiveth the aforementioned emailery?
[/quote]

[quote name='MacDaddy' timestamp='1473714189' post='3132564']
Twas the date of purchase. 8th September. For sooth.
[/quote]

Verily hath I recieved the same emailery on the 8th

Plus an email saying my 50cm Faux fur clip on animal tail has been dispatched from eBay, but that's probably for another topic :lol:

[quote name='Les' timestamp='1473715802' post='3132581']
Plus an email saying my 50cm Faux fur clip on animal tail has been dispatched from eBay, but that's probably for another topic :lol:
[/quote]

This topic needs its own thread immediately if you would be so kind!

I ordered two, at separate times. No emails from Reverb yet but I've had confirmation from PayPal that my orders were processed.

I logged into my Reverb account, and, reassuringly, there are two separate transactions, both in My Orders, and both are showing as being In Transit along with a DHL tracking number for each - but, in typical DHL form (like my last bass from Thomann) these numbers appear not to be recognised by the DHL tracker. I hate DHL more than you. I hate DHL more than anything.

I also have Feedback from Reverb (Feedback? Reverb? Ho ho! Musician jokes aplenty!) for both orders, saying what a jolly good boy am I for paying immediately. They also asked if I would kindly leave them feedback. Oh no ye don't - you'll get hee-haw feedback until I receive my two tuners, laddie!

Edited by Funky Dunky

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1473750613' post='3132689']

I had no idea you hated me. :(
[/quote]

Do you know, I spotted that as I was posting it and thought "someone witty will jump all over that and treat it as a dangling modifier." And then I thought "Nah, it'll be fine, nobody would do that".

I should've listened to my gut! The one time it said something other than "put food in me"!

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1473755477' post='3132723']
Do you know, I spotted that as I was posting it and thought "someone witty will jump all over that and treat it as a dangling modifier." And then I thought "Nah, it'll be fine, nobody would do that".
[/quote]

Surely you must know by now? If there's a dangling modifier about, I'll jump all over it... :crazy:

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1473687061' post='3132243']
I'm in the hole for six quid! The stakeholders will be furious!
[/quote]I amor could be jealous. Just paid £10 for a Guitarman. It is accurate for four string, according to both my pedal tuner and the Peterson Strobe Tuner on the phone. Sorely tempted to try one of these though.

This is beginniong to look like one of those "Its only a pound" (but you never receive the goods) scams where if enough people buy the scammer makes off with a tidy walletful leaving the innocent punters high and dry.
So - torches and pitchforks at the ready, guys? Reverb offices here we come!
:lol: :D :lol: