Why become a member? ×

Fender American Deluxe P-Bass - SOLD
£900

OutSpoon

**Price drop 799**

New bass arrival forcing a quick sale!

With reluctance.... my 2011 Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass is up for Sale.

4 string, Sunburst with Rosewood neck and Tort pickguard. Original black pickguard is included. Tort was custom made by WD Music and fits perfectly.

Best of both worlds with both P-pickups and J-pickup in the bridge position. Active / Passive switch - with Treble, Bass and Mid boost and cut (in active mode). Can be strung through body or through bridge.

Also has a Hipshot D-tuner fitter (have original tuner included) - so as versatile as you like.

Comes with Fender Strap, Fender Strap locks, Fender Hard Case and original tools (hex bolt and truss rod adjuster.).

These basses (now called Elite) are around 1,700 gbp new and this one is flawless. I'm the second owner, the original owner had it under a bed for 5 years as a backup that was never used.

Since I bought a Fodera in April, this bass just isn't being played. I love it - it makes an incredible variety of sounds but I can't justify keeping it.

What else can I say? Fender, P-bass, case, active / passive, d-tuner, strap. Sunburst with Tort guard... perfect.

[attachment=227701:IMG_2583.JPG]

[attachment=227702:IMG_2581.JPG]

[attachment=227703:IMG_2584.JPG]

[attachment=227704:IMG_2586.JPG]

[attachment=227705:IMG_2587.JPG]

[attachment=227706:IMG_2588.JPG]

[attachment=227707:IMG_2590.JPG]

[attachment=227708:IMG_2591.JPG]

[attachment=227709:IMG_2592.JPG]

[attachment=227710:IMG_2593.JPG]

Edited by OutSpoon

[color=#606569]Fender has installed a Deluxe split-coil Precison pick-up in the usual position and an N3 Noiseless Jazz Bass pick-up in the bridge spot. I already have a couple of 4's and a 5 so it's a 6/7 that I'm really interested in. But you can always ask. ;-) [/color]

This is a v good price - I had my Jazz dlx from the same year up for sale elsewhere for a fair bit more than this. If anyone is in any doubt about the N3 pickups, I recommend giving them a try, you will be surprised by the punch and versatility, especially coupled with that preamp. They're not single coils but the tone is 100% legit Fender, minus the hum.

Yep Mike - P-neck; but very easy to play. Not as wide as the 99 p bass that I was using previously.

@ project_c thx man - it's a great bass and really versatile. Especially with the dropped-d hipshot (can put the original back on if required). Only selling as my Monarch Standard is now my main gigging bass and the Fender is getting no love.