Why become a member? ×

John East Uni-pre core module
£360

Just this one remaining

99£ postage included

For sale or trade the core of the Uni-pre 5 knob version. This is not the whole package but a custom standalone purchase, consisting in volume+balance+tone.
With the tone knob pulled up, (which by the way functions with a different and selectable slot-in capacitor for each pickup) signal is passive.
Whit the tone pushed down an alternate circuit - controlled by the same knobs - is engaged. The signal gets active with a more linear and gradual blend and volume function.
The difference is remarkable using the volume especially.
Original supply of different capacitors included, as well as the box and papers
Also:
- a second preamp can be connected and be activated by the uni-pre tone knob. I can include a little schematic on how to do that.
- gain trim pot for each pickup

SDC13023.JPG

SDC13024.JPG

SDC13026.JPG

Edited by romoe
lowering asking price

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

no problem; the first two pots shown in the following image are not included. that would be the active eq, treble+bass and mids+frequency.
Now, my package is of little use if active eq is what you're looking for (not so if you alredy have a second preamp box which could be channeled to this one). Different story if you'd like to spice up a passive bass keeping a simple 3 pots configuration. As i have written having an active signal is great for different reasons.[url="http://www.east-uk.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/u/-/u-front-5-1200.jpg"][/url]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...