Why become a member? ×

Ken Smith BSR5GN Presentation Walnut 2004 SOLD!!!
£3238

sleevey

Up for sale only is my Ken Smith BSR5GN Presentation Walnut 5 string bass. The bass is in mint condition and has seen very little play time, I mostly play 6 strings so it just sits in its case. As you can clearly see, the slabs of wood that Ken used are amazing, both the front and back of the bass are works of art, and it sounds as good as it looks. No fret wear, straight neck and super low action. 18V Smith preamp and pickups, bass is stock. The bass plays beautifully and balances perfectly on a strap. Weight is 9.2 pounds (4.17KG). Ebony fingerboard and Tiger Maple back. You will be hard pressed to find a GN with this top and back, its very special. As you can see by all my pics, it looks new, no wear mark by the pickups and the hardware looks new still too. I will ship overseas, Ive done it several times by way of USPS (United States Postal Service) and its really reasonable. I sold a bass a few months ago that went to Denmark and it was $165 USD (127.20 pounds) (146.55 Euros), so very reasonable I think. Asking $3975.00 USD(3062.00pounds). Comes with a Ken Smith hard shell case that is mint as well.

Edited by sleevey