Why become a member? ×

Envelope Filter suggestions

nash

[quote name='landwomble' timestamp='1475238785' post='3144303']
Someone' selling this in the classifieds: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/292455-fsft-3-leaf-wonderlove/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/292455-fsft-3-leaf-wonderlove/[/url]

[/quote]

No its not for sale anymore 😉

Edited by lee650

Ahh I used to have the old big box 24v Qtron! I loved the sound,but it was too big and bringing an extra plug was a pain (it did seem to suck tone bypassed too) I've since used EBS,Digitech,Boss, EHX Bassballs and Tonefactor filters and never got that sound. I've a 3 leaf Wonderlove coming any day and I'm hoping it'll knock the Qtron+ off my top spot 😆

• 3 months later...

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1475679796' post='3147915']
Ahh I used to have the old big box 24v Qtron! I loved the sound,but it was too big and bringing an extra plug was a pain (it did seem to suck tone bypassed too) I've since used EBS,Digitech,Boss, EHX Bassballs and Tonefactor filters and never got that sound. I've a 3 leaf Wonderlove coming any day and I'm hoping it'll knock the Qtron+ off my top spot 😆
[/quote]

Did the Wonderlove do it for you???

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1475679796' post='3147915']
Ahh I used to have the old big box 24v Qtron! I loved the sound,but it was too big and bringing an extra plug was a pain (it did seem to suck tone bypassed too) I've since used EBS,Digitech,Boss, EHX Bassballs and Tonefactor filters and never got that sound. I've a 3 leaf Wonderlove coming any day and I'm hoping it'll knock the Qtron+ off my top spot
[/quote]

What kind of tone suck did you experience with it, if you don't mind? I've just acquired an old 24v Q-Tron+ which I'm yet to try out!

[quote name='GisserD' timestamp='1484777380' post='3218442']

Did the Wonderlove do it for you???
[/quote]

yes very much! I love the tone and its very flexible. I love the loop, I have a mastatron fuzz and EBS octave in it and the synth sounds awesome. Just need anOC2 or a cog t16 for a more synthy octave��

Edited by lee650

[quote name='rorysmith' timestamp='1484836508' post='3218930']

What kind of tone suck did you experience with it, if you don't mind? I've just acquired an old 24v Q-Tron+ which I'm yet to try out!
[/quote]
Hi Rory

I used it in an old boss bcb pedal board with a load of EBS pedals at the time,all the pedals went in its built in loop and were powered by the board. I had to power the Qtron seperately but it was still in the loop. I was playing a show and the power supply to the Qtron went and i had to plug straight into the amp and what a difference!!. The other pedals were older EBS so i blamed the Qtron I didn't have the same problem after I moved it on,however no filter ive had sounds as good ��

Edited by lee650

Mr Black FwonkBeta? After spending an age listening to envelop filter demos I got one. Nails the bootsy thing as well as doing a very passable squelchy sound for playing Chameleon which is all I want in an envelope pedal. Plus theres loads of vids with a octave -> distortion/fuzz -> Mr Black FwonkBeta for the whole synth bass thing that shows it's super capable of doing all that too!