Why become a member? ×

Sorted Singer wanted for Estblished Covers band in Chipping Norton

Pestie

Hi Everybody

We are an established lively and energetic covers band based in and around Chipping Norton in Oxfordshire. We need a singer asap as I have had to cancel loads of good gigs.
I can get gigs as soon as we are ready to go again. So it is important that you are committed to rehearsals and regular gigging, it is just as important that you have a good sense of humour and an easy going way, we do like to laugh a lot! We have a comprehensive and continually evolving set list of well known and not so well known covers that go down really well with our audiences. We do them in our own way so although they are covers we try to make them a bit different and they are certainly very lively and get people going quickly.

We do songs by: Stevie Ray Vaughan, John Mayer, Eric Clapton, Tom Petty, The Stones, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Blues Brothers, The Commitments, The Eagles, Creedance Clearwater, and loads more.

We practice weekly on a Wednesday near Chipping Norton.

If you are interested please message me and we can meet up for a chat and see how it goes.

Thanks for looking

Mike (Pestie)

Edited by Pestie