Why become a member? ×

Onsong App for Ipad 2

lowlandtrees

Downloaded this app for my 3 year old ipad 2. Extremely dissappointed. Can t seem to get it to function never mind find web sites that allow me to download from. I bought the app...£15 and re opened my Dropbox account and got the Add To Onsong extension to Safari. I have a subscription to a guitar tabs site but it is hit an miss with more misses. I have managed to get a few songs on there but it has been a real hassle.
Could my Ipad be too old or is it me that is too old?

Are there better apps out there that will suit my stoneage ipad 2? I bought it on recommendation from an old thead on BC but thought that I would bump up the topic into a new thread as we all know new tech goes old after a day and a half.

I use OnSong all the time on an iPad 4 Retina and love it. Some of the features are a bit hidden or obscured but once you get to know it the programme becomes quite intuitive. I suspect that an iPad 2 is just getting too far away from the current iOS minimum requirements etc. for it to work effectively.