Why become a member? ×

SOLD: US G&L SB2
£900

Embra

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2][size=5]A custom order US made G&L SB-2 (2014) in sonic blue with an alder body and quater-sawn maple neck.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2][size=5]£[b]900[/b], postage [/size][size=5]included to inland UK[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2][size=5]See photos [url="http://s844.photobucket.com/user/jspaterson/library/Public/SB2"]here[/url]. [/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2][size=5]Specs:[/size][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][size=5]Sonic blue alder body[/size]
[*][size=5]Pickguard: white (I’ll throw in a cream/black/cream gloss 3-ply as well I bought from (pickguardheaven)[/size]
[*][size=5]Bolt-on Quarter-sawn maple neck (no. 11 neck, 1 5/8 inch nut width and 7.5 inch radius)[/size]
[*][size=5]Light tint satin finish on neck and headstock[/size]
[*][size=5]Scale: 34”[/size]
[*][size=5]Pickups: Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD split-coil (neck) and single coil (bridge)[/size]
[*][size=5]Frets: Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver[/size]
[*][size=5]Tuning keys: Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminium tapered string posts[/size]
[*][size=5]Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles[/size]
[*][size=5]Electronics: dual-volume[/size]
[*][size=5]Deluxe Tolex hardshell case[/size]
[*][size=5]The original case candy. [/size]
[/list]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2][size=5]Postage included: it will be fully insured with UPS to mainland UK (please contact me if you live in remote rural areas like the Lake District, Highlands etc as they upcharge for those deliveries). It will be fully protected in double-wall cardboard packaging and bubble wrap. Happy to post to continental Europe but pm me for a quote; if you live within reasonable driving distance I can deliver too. [/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2][size=5]If you live close to Edinburgh you’re welcome to come around and try it through a Demeter head and Bergantino cabs.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2][size=5]As you can see from the photos it is in immaculate condition. There are no scratches or dings anywhere on it. The frets are also in excellent condition, I had LaBella flats on it exclusively (great combo) but it now has the original (fresh) D’Addario rounds back on.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2][size=5]The neck pickup is like a very hot p-pickup and will push tubes or an overdrive pedal harder than a normal P-bass. The neck reminds me of the current US Precisions with a very similar feel in the hand. [/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2][color=#222222][attachment=229613:P1030219.JPG][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=2][color=#222222][attachment=229614:fullsizeoutput_3090.jpeg][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Embra

• 2 weeks later...