Why become a member? ×

Bassist x 2 wanted for Bristol & Dursley based bands

Bezzer

Hi,

First full postoutside of introduction and initial reason for joining up (although I'm taking my own bass playing way more seriously nowadays so you'll see me around). Seems "joinmyband" and "bandmix" just get you ignored so I thought, need a bassist, go where the bassists are!

After a couple of bassists (or one who wants to be in two very different bands) ...

First up, covers and originals band based in Dursley, rehearsing in Dursley and Yate. Do a mix of covers based on what we like rather than "the usual" so cover ground from Stevie Nicks to Garbage, some Gun and a few "classics". Been let down by the last few bassists so looking for someone committed and willing to suggest/contribute/write with us. Ages from 30 to 40ish.

Secondly, restarting my old hard rock/metal covers band. Mix of stuff but nothing too extreme, think Metallica, Drowning Pool, Stone Sour, Black Label Society. Bristol based, primarily to enjoy ourselves. If it goes well we do intend to start writing our own stuff again and seeing what we can do with it. Ages from 28 to late 40s.

Only advertised the ages as some people care about that, we don't. Age, gender, live experience ... none of that matters if you can play a bit, are easy to get on with and (ideally) can move yourself around to rehearsals ... although if close to one of the band members I'm sure we can accomodate that.

Drop me a line if you're interested or want any more info.

Cheers!

Neil