Why become a member? ×

SOLD! ALESIS iO4 Audio Interface As New! SOLD!
£65

[color=#ff0000][b]SOLD! SOLD! SOLD![/b][/color]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5][color=#0000ff][b]ALESIS iO4 Audio Interface for sale.[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b]£65 posted![/b][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#0000ff][size=4]This interface really is as new, I purchased it a little while ago and only used it once or twice.[/size][/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#0000ff][size=4]The reason for not using it is because around the same time, I also purchased a Zoom R16 standalone recorder for recording my band straight into the unit, I then realised that the Zoom can also be used as an interface, so that it what I now use, therefore the Alesis doesn't get used.[/size][/color][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#0000ff][size=4]It sells for £129 almost everywhere, so I've listed it at half the retail price which includes posting.[/size][/color][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#0000ff][size=4]So grab a bargain, i[/size][/color][color=#0000FF]ts still in the box with the original packaging.[/color][/font]

[i][u][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Here are the specs:[/font][/size][/u][/i]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Alesis iO4 Four-Channel, 24-Bit Recording Interface Overview by GAK[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Alesis iO4 is a compact, four-channel, 24-Bit recording audio interface. If you're looking for a portable, affordable device to record audio straight into your computer with ease then look no further. The Alesis iO4 Interface records up to 24-Bit, 48 kHz audio into virtually any software and features high-quality A/D and D/A converters, plus MIDI Input and Output jacks for playing and controlling software with instruments.[/font][/size]

[indent=1][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]FEATURES[/font][/size][/indent][list]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Four-channel computer audio-recording interface[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Record up to 24-bit, 48 kHz audio into virtually any software[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Monitor sessions with balanced studio monitor and headphone outputs[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]High-quality A/D and D/A converters, discrete-design preamps, 48V phantom power[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Inputs for microphones, line-level sources, and instruments including guitars[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Tricolor stereo level meter and lighted status indicators for visual monitoring[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]MIDI Input and Output jacks for playing and controlling software with instruments[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]USB bus powered ??? no external power supply needed[/font][/size]
[/list]
[indent=1][color=#333333][font=futura-pt, sans-serif][size=1][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]ADDITIONAL OVERVIEW[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/indent][list]
[*][color=#333333][font=futura-pt, sans-serif][size=1][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The iO4 packs power and function into a compact package. No matter which recording software you like, how many microphones and preamps you have, or how large your library of plug-ins and VSTs, you need a way to get audio into your computer.[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*][color=#333333][font=futura-pt, sans-serif][size=1][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The iO4 is a compact audio-recording interface for home, project and portable studio recording setups. This four-channel USB device for Mac and PC-based systems is highly compact to comfortably fit into a mobile recording rig, laptop bag or backpack, yet contains high-quality components and circuitry suitable for the studio.[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[/list]

Edited by thebrig