Why become a member? ×

ALL GONE - Thanks
£380

ead

Hi folks

No longer using pedals so rather than let them gather dust I'm putting them up for sale for somebody to use and enjoy. I have put some general pics up, but if you want to see more of anything please just ask.

[attachment=230214:Pedal board.jpg]

Here we go:

[s][b]Diamond BCP-1 compressor [/b]- Excellent condition. Comes with box and the voltage inverter connection.[/s] [b]NOW SOLD[/b]

[s][b]Korg Pitchblack tuner[/b] - Verg good condition. Comes with box.[/s] [b]NOW SOLD[/b]

[s][b]EBS Unichorus pedal[/b] - Good condition, comes with worn(ish) box. Note this is the older non true bypass version.[/s] [b]NOW SOLD[/b]

[s][b]Darkglass Duality Fuzz pedal[/b] - Excellent condition. Comes with box.[/s] [b]NOW SOLD[/b]

[b]Boss BCB-60 pedal board with some spares[/b] - There are some new spare clips, two unused panels and all the 1/4" to 1/4" connecting jacks, plus some other bits of foam. Note that the input socket is a bit world weary. I haven't got around to fixing it yet and normally either plug my bass one of those female to female connectors (in turn connected to the first pedal. [b]£45 posted UK mainland[/b]

[size=5]Genuine Boss replacement part purchased and on its way. Will repair and relist later.[/size]

[s][b]Joyo Power Supply 2[/b] - This has 8x9v outputs, 1x12v and 1x18v outputs. Comes with more connectors (enough for each output)[/s]. [b]SOLD[/b]

Happy to combine postage if required. If you have any questions please fire away.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by ead