Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! 1975 Precision Bass in Absolutely Exceptional Condition. SOLD!!!
£1995

thebrig

[color=#ff0000][b]SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!![/b][/color]

[b]1975 Precision Bass in Absolutely Exceptional Condition.[/b]

[b]£1995 Posted![/b]

[b]Please, No Trades.[/b]

I purchased this fantastic bass from GaryMac last year and I would love to hold on to it, but I have decided to thin out my collection so I can raise some cash to buy recording gear for my new hobby, which I'm getting into due to having to cut down gigging because of severe back problems.

It's in exceptional condition for a 41 year old bass, virtually unmarked paintwork with just a few blemishes and tiny marks here and there.
The hardware and fittings are also in great condition.

Only weighs 9lb so certainly not a back breaker.

All original other than a replacement switchcraft input socket and a CTS 250 volume pot, the originals will be supplied as part of the sale.

Not much else I can add really, other than to say it sounds just like a great vintage precision should, and plays very nice too.

If you live nearby, or you happen to be in the Bridgnorth area, you are more than welcome to come and try it out, I’m retired now so I can be at home anytime to suit you.

Here’s what the Guitar Data Project comes up with:

[url="http://www.guitardaterproject.org/fender.aspx"]http://www.guitardat...org/fender.aspx[/url]

Your guitar was made at the
Fullerton Plant (Fender - CBS Era), USA
in 1975
Production Number: 594962

Edited by thebrig

I saw this bass earlier today & it's in stunning condition. I would've said brand new at first glance never mind 41 years old! The sunburst is also a lot richer in the flesh than the photos suggest.
Brian's a top bloke. Honest, reputable seller. GLWTS!

[quote name='LZD56' timestamp='1477238242' post='3160764']
I saw this bass earlier today & it's in stunning condition. I would've said brand new at first glance never mind 41 years old! The sunburst is also a lot richer in the flesh than the photos suggest.
Brian's a top bloke. Honest, reputable seller. GLWTS!
[/quote]Thanks for the kind words Rob, it was nice meeting you as well you today, and I hope you are enjoying the bass. :)

[quote name='BigJim' timestamp='1477756533' post='3164319']
I think this may be my old one... if so, farqing amazing bass!!!!
[/quote]If it is your old bass, you are right, it is farqing amazing!!!