Why become a member? ×

Looking for a mini mixer

lobematt

If I get your requirements right... main stereo out plus 4 separate aux outs per channel you do just need to go up in spec and up in price... there is a Behringer desk on GAK that has 4 dedicated aux per channel plus monitor and fx sends for each. However, that's in the £600 price range.

But a compromise might be this https://www.gak.co.uk/en/behringer-zenyx-qx2442usb-mixer/101213 , the Behringer Xenyx QX2442USB Mixer.

Each channel has 2 dedicated aux sends plus a monitor and an fx send. You could use the monitor send and the FX send as Aux 3 and Aux 4 (because that's all they are really). Price for that one is £327. Dearer but not that much dearer...

If you are looking at that sort of money of the two quoted, I'd still be looking at the XR16 and XR18. High aux count costs money. The XR16 will record direct to USB in stereo... XR18 will go to a DAW to output all of it's tracks individually. Both have 6 aux sends and of course, all the onboard fx engines, compressors, eq and the like.

Alas, great kit but I think it's still more money that the OP doesn't want to spend.

Edited by EBS_freak