Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Schroeder Mini 8 + L x 2 STILL HERE,
£600

Oldman

I have for sale as it says in the title 2 Schroeder Mini 8+L Speaker Cabs. Not the Epoxy coated type, but custom Tolex covered cabs. Imported last year gigged once but " run in " using Ear Candy CD, so they are ready to go.

Please note these weight just 10Kgs each, not as stated on the Schroeder WWW 13llb.

They are light as a fever and punchy down to the 'B'.

Prefer to sell as a pair but will split.
http://www.schroedercabinets.com/cabinets.html#cabmini8l

400 Watts and 103db sensitivity (each), in layman terms, twice as loud as other popular marques.

Thanks for looking

Buy both and free delivery on one cab Uk mainland. Outside UK at cost but approx £50.00 per cab.

Edited by Oldman

Current ex - works price on a single cab would be £445.00, plus customs and freight. These cabs are "Loud", with a punchy articulate sound that belies its minuscule size and weight of 10Kgs..

Ideal Mini rig

Thanks for looking.

So tempted by these. With the bottom end of my Streamliner I think these would kill.

I've never used a Schroeder cab that HASN'T brought a big daft grin to my face.
Some of the comments from the States regarding the "presence" of these little cabs just make me lust even more.

Boutique yank cabs are expensive over here, insured shipping, import duties, VAT, the $. They won't be getting cheaper any time soon.

Time and time again I revert to Schroeder.
If I could afford to keep my magnificent 2 x 12 (with titanium bullet horn ooo err :o ) and get these, well..........

Still massively tempted though! Hurry up and get them sold Brian.

Edited by karlfer

Both these cabs are 8 Ohm and you might think one wouldn't cut it, what with the impedance reducing output from a head giving max into 4 Ohms. But, given the quoted sensitivity ( in numpty terms ) a single cab will outperform most other single 10" cabs volume wise.

They would form the basis of a neat "Mini Rig"....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Back in the frame, interested in a part chop with a small combo, nothing Mark Bass. Your single cab plus cash for my two, never gigged pristine Mini 8+L's. Or Sandberg distressed/aged bass cash your way?

WHY

Thanks for looking

Edited by Oldman