Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Line6 Pod X3 Live Hardly Used. SOLD!
£130

[color=#ff0000][b]SOLD! SOLD! SOLD![/b][/color]

[b] [color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b][size=4]Line6 Pod X3 Live - Hardly Used. [/size][/b][/font][/color][/b]

[b] [color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b][size=4]£130 Posted[/size][/b][/font][/color][/b]

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]All I will say is that it's in very good condition because I've hardly ever used the thing, far too complicated for an old git like me![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]So I've just added the info from the web.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Line 6 POD X[/font][/color][color=#000000]3 Live guitar multi-effects interface puts the power of the POD X3 into a stage-worthy box, complete with 12 footswitches, expression pedal, and easy-to-reach knobs. The sturdy POD X3 Live lets you play through two amp and effects chains at the same time, giving you amazing tonal options. Plus, dual inputs allow you to use two instruments (or a mic and an instrument) at the same time, routed to two independent signal chains. Fully loaded with over 100 amp and cab models, plus over 90 effects and several preamp models, POD X3 Live is a stage-ready essential![/color]
[color=#000000][b]Line 6 POD X3 Live Guitar Multi-effects Interface at a Glance:[/b][/color][list]
[*][color=#000000]Incredible array of amp, cab, effects, and preamp models[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Two independent modeling and routing chains[/color]
[*][color=#000000]A stage-ready POD[/color]
[/list]
[color=#000000][b]Incredible array of amp, cab, effects, and preamp models[/b]
Guitar amp models are just the beginning: with guitar cabs, stompbox and studio effects, bass amps, bass cabs and vocal preamps, POD X3 Live comes complete with the all-around sonic firepower of a top-tier major-label studio, ready to tackle guitar, bass vocals and beyond. What's more, its larger LCD and smart new editing workflow pages make it easier than ever to find, tweak and save tones.[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Two independent modeling and routing chains[/b]
POD X3 Live also offers powerful new dual tone modeling and routing options. Split your single-input guitar or bass signal through two different amp and effect chains simultaneously to create gorgeous new hybrids, or use the X3 Live's dual inputs to individually process two instruments-a microphone and a guitar, for example-at the same time. Whether you're playing through a P.A., amp or recording rig, plug your microphone into the XLR input to make vocals and acoustic guitars sound their absolute best.[/color]
[color=#000000][b]A stage-ready POD[/b]
Though it shares its formidable internal features with the desktop POD X3, Line 6 built the POD X3 Live to be able to take the rigors of the stage, night after night. This rugged floor unit gives you an expression pedal, 12 footswitches, and knobs that are easy to get to and tweak. It's all housed in a sturdy aluminum enclosure. The POD Live X3 comes loaded with every model available for POD including bass models, a Variax input, USB, and S/PDIF out.[/color]
[color=#000000]Line 6 POD X3 Live Guitar Multi-effects Interface Features:[/color][list]
[*][color=#000000]Allows playing/recording two sources at once through independent signal chains[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Lets you play a single source through two signal chains simultaneously[/color]
[*][color=#000000]12 footswitches[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Expression pedal[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Easy-to-access knobs and controls[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Sturdy aluminum construction[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Onboard preamps[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Larger backilit display[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Over 100 amp and cabinet models[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Over 90 effects modules[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Preamp models[/color]
[*][color=#000000]Instant access to most frequently used commands[/color]
[*][color=#000000]USB and S/PDIF connectivity[/color]
[/list]
[color=#000000][size=4]The Line 6 POD X3 Live puts the impressive power of the POD onstage, right at your feet![/size][/color]

Edited by thebrig

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1477314281' post='3161306']
Just fell asleep reading that spec :lol: How do people find time to use it live?
[/quote]I've seen them used by others, in fact a previous guitarist in our band had one and it really is a great bit of kit, but I'm far too long in the tooth to start getting my head around all the amazing things it does, which is why I just posted,

[i][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]All I will say is that it's in very good condition because I've hardly ever used the thing, far too complicated for an old git like me![/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So I've just added the info from the web.[/font][/color] :D[/i]