Why become a member? ×

**SOLD ** Behringer iNuke NU3000DSP
£150

Sharkfinger

Having a big clearout of amps and stuff. I'm not using a big rig anymore, having gone over to a lightweight combo.

Bought new early this year from Thomann. Still under warranty and will include the original paperwork (receipt, manual, etc).

Believe the hype, this thing is unbelievably powerful and sounds fantastic. I've got it set to be bridged and works fabulously into 4Ohms. You need a special cable to do that and will include mine for an extra £7.

You might think that the description of delivering 3K into 4Ohm (bridged) is simply marketing hype and twisting numbers like using the 'peak' output. However, a bit of googling will reveal tests that reveal that it puts out 2100 Watts RMS! Having used it for a good few months, I have absolutely no doubt about it. This is coming from someone that previously had an iNuke 500 and was very disappointed with it.

Has an onboard DSP and controls and I've currently got it set up to mimic how I had my old QSC PLX set up: bridged with sub-frequencies (50Hz) cut out ('Butterworth' curve, for those that are interested). You can just load the defaults if you like.

Condition as new, apart from scratch on top and a small mark on the handle as well.

[b]£130 delivered[/b] (in UK) [b]Update[/b]: Now including a high quality (neutrik connectors) bridging cable!

Here are the specs:[list]
[*][color=#111111]Ultra-lightweight, high-density 3000-watt power amplifier with dsp control and usb interface[/color]
[*][color=#111111]Delivers 2 x 1500 watts into 2 ohms; 2 x 880 watts into 4 ohms; 3000 watts into 4 ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 8 lbs / 3.5 kg[/color]
[*][color=#111111]Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running high-density class-d technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup[/color]
[*][color=#111111]Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption[/color]
[*][color=#111111]Dsp section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 db/octave), eq (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings[/color]
[/list]
[color=#111111][/color]

[url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/147284055@N05/albums/72157676757129960"]Detailed photos here[/url]

Edited by Sharkfinger

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='DangerDan' timestamp='1480546581' post='3185401']
Hehe makes sense that someone with vault boy as their avatar would have an amp named "iNuke".
[/quote]
You know what? It never even occurred to me. iNuke 3000, very future-retro sounding! Why use a 10mm pistol when you can use a Fat Boy?

• 2 months later...